For purchases made through our authorized retailers, please refer to their returns/claims policy.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. All of our art pieces are handmade one by one without casts or molds. There will be some variation in shape, color depth, bubbles, and other unique characteristics.
In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with one of your selections, we will gladly refund your purchase under the following guidelines:
- Purchase was made within the last 30 days via ChokinArt.com.
- Please refer to the return form for specific instructions.
- Returned goods are only accepted if returned in the original packaging and are in unused/new condition. Used merchandise will not be refunded.
- We cannot accept returns on special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Sale or Promo items are not eligible for return.
- Return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility.
- Credits and refunds issued for the purchase price of the item to the original form of payment; any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state laws; and shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable and will not be credited or refunded.
- Credits will be issued within 10-14 business days after the delivery (upon satisfactory inspection of the returned goods).
- At this time, we do not offer exchanges. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Place a copy of your order invoice with your return.
- Pack and seal your return securely in its original packaging.
- Use the shipping carrier most convenient to you to send all returns to the following address:
- Chokin Art
Attn: Online Returns
2765 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Chokin Art
- We highly recommend insurance of your package(s), as any damage resulting from return transit are the customer’s sole responsibility.
- Dynasty Gallery is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns.
*For your flexibility, pre-paid return labels may be available for orders that were delivered by UPS. When you choose our prepaid return label option, we will deduct $14.95 from your refund for the return shipping & handling costs. Simply visit UPS.com and enter your tracking number. Click “Return This Package” on the tracking page to print your label.
Any damage or defective item claim must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery confirmation. In the event of either visible or concealed damage, please take photographs of the following: all merchandise damage AND pictures of the packaging (inner and outer). We will not process a replacement shipment without photographic documentation. Photographs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases of damage, please keep the original packaging and the damaged item(s) as they may be needed to substantiate a claim with the shipper. All items must be kept at the delivery location until further notified. We reserve the right to deny a damage claim in the event we are not notified within 48 hours of delivery.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to shipments that are refused at delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded.