Thank you for shopping with ChokinArt.com.
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in San Francisco, CA.
- Orders will ship via Standard Ground service, unless otherwise noted.
- We cannot cancel or edit orders once the order has been processed.
- Shipping and Handling are non-refundable
Changes and Cancellations
Once your order has been processed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. You may check the status of your order by visiting My Account/Order History.
On occasion, we may need to cancel an order/item for any of the following reasons:
- An item is no longer available
- An item is indefinitely backordered
- An item is discontinued.
- There was a pricing or product information error for an item on your order.
- Rest assured that if we need to cancel an order, we will issue a refund. We will call and/or email you if an order will be cancelled.
In unique cases, an item may be listed as "in stock"; however, due to popularity and multiple customers ordering the same product at the same time, the product may sell out before your order is processed. Unfortunately if this occurs, we will contact you in order to notify you that this item was canceled from your order and provide alternate suggestions.
Occasionally, you’ll see merchandise that’s not available to be purchased online. These items may be out of stock or may require special handling. If you would like to place an order for one of these items, please contact us here.
All prices are in US dollars. We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal.
Please ensure your billing address is the same address connected to your credit card. If your billing information does not match your order it will not be processed.
For all orders a pre-authorization charge is requested from your bank in order to verify funds. Once an order is submitted, the authorization places a hold on your account for the entire amount of the order. These funds are held temporarily and will not be posted as an actual charge until your order is successfully submitted. If your order is not completed for some reason, this pre-authorization charge will automatically be removed from your account.
We are required to collect applicable sales taxes on orders shipped to California. Sales taxes are based on final purchase amount, including shipping and handling charges.
For International shipments: Customs, Tariffs and Taxes
Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
Gift wrapping services are available.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Orders will ship via FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS unless otherwise noted.
- Orders will ship from our San Francisco warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- Orders do not ship nor deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Once your order has been processed, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery on ground shipments.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO/FPO addresses, and PO Boxes will be delivered by either FedEx, UPS or USPS. Please allow 7-15 business days.
Chokin Art merchandise can be shipped to most international destinations.
- After your order is received, we will contact you with the final shipping charges.
- You may contact us for a quote if you would like to know the cost of shipping before ordering.
Please visit our returns page.
Any damage or defective item claim must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery confirmation. We reserve the right to deny a damage claim in the event we are not notified within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event of either visible or concealed damage, please take photographs of the following: all merchandise damage AND pictures of the packaging (inner and outer). Photographs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not process a replacement shipment without photographic documentation.
In all cases of damage, please keep the original packaging and the damaged item(s) as they may be needed to substantiate a claim with the shipper. All items must be kept at the delivery location until further notified.
Questions or comments about your order? Contact Us